Thursday, January 9, 2014

Still swimming.... in the winter.

Cole is still swimming, in the winter and OUTSIDE. I think people think I am a bad mom to "make" him swim in the freezing cold. However, Cole loves it and has never asked me to not go. Yes, I love watching him swim and if he ever did come to me and say he didn't want to swim, secretly I would be sad and might shed a tear but as of now, he still loves to go.... even in the winter. We did invest in a Parka a few heating beanies and layers of clothes. Truth be told, it is me who suffers standing in the freezing winter weather watching him. The pool is heated and the kids think it is so neat to see the steam coming off the water. Now, getting him out of that warm water and running to the locker room is a different story :-)! Keep swimming Cole, you are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment